Advance your career with an externship
Remote externships targeted at developing a range of 21st century skills to increase each individuals future employability.
About the Remote Externships
- With our programmes having been designed to be flexible to meet the wide range of demand within enterprise learning, we recognise the needs of industry to develop enterprising and entrepreneurial individuals to support the sustainability and growth of business and the wider community.
- Whether going into employment, self-employment or simply starting a journey of self-improvement, our externships can help.
- Our courses are designed to:
- give participants the opportunity to explore the skills required within enterprise and by an entrepreneur and further explore these through developing important employability skills.
- support individuals through the development of the knowledge and skills relating to personal enterprise development and how this can support in playing a part in the community and the wider society.
- support individuals to explore either how to search for sustainable employment through the development of the knowledge and skills to be a productive member of staff or to explore whether self-employment is a valid option as a career pathway and what would be involved in taking this forward.
- give participants the knowledge and skills in order to get organised, research and create a network, prepare for and secure an interview and develop their life and career going forward.